Moustache Bash!

Nothing tickles my whiskers quite like seeing my attempt at graphic design come to life! About a month ago, Kristin, a client turned friend of mine, asked for some help designing her big sister's baby shower (I feel like a part of this family as I've taken part in co-ordinating both sisters weddings, and now designing for one of their baby showers!). I am always up for designing party graphics especially when it entails some fun elements for me. Now Kristin had some reservations at first about doing a Moustache Bash (that's the same as Mustache for those from down unda in the Americas), as it is seen a lot on Pinterest and in the blog world. After some deliberation, we realized not everyone is as over saturated as we are when it comes to online trends, so moustache it was! 










Kristin did a fantastic job on this party! I'm sure her sister was absolutely blown away. And now that Kristin is preggo as well, Im sure there will be another fantabulous shower in the works.

UPDATE: You can now purchase this printable party on my etsy shop! Check it out here!

Comments

  1. Haha, I love this! Mustache theme is awesome, now that I've seen this my husband will probably want me to do something like this some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of using glass vases and round tops to create a cupcake tower. Do you know if the vases were somehow secured to the glass tops?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brenda - As far as I know, they are not secured, but the weight of them helps keep it all together! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. This was ADORABLE Jen!

    I LOVE your work. Your design is also awesome. You should stick this on your Etsy and just make it customizable, because it's so cute.

    Okay, now to talk some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally did! Thanks for the push! :)

      Delete
    2. Hi, do you still have the invite up still on your etsy? I am planning my baby shower and I've found one similar to yours only without the ribbons in the corners and I just love your design SO much better!!! Please let me know?

      Delete
    3. Hi Marsha! It just sold out so I've re-listed it now! Send me at email at jen@thepapersociety.com if you have any other questions and I'd be happy to help!

      Delete
  4. I also LOVE the cup cake holder--that is too cute!!Will have to try that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I love all the chocolate mustaches!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! You made my day :)

Popular Posts